BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN DOMESTIC BIDDING
- The Uganda Property Holdings Limited has allocated funds to be used for supply & delivery of one (1) Double Cabin Pickup Motor vehicle.
- The Uganda Property Holdings Limited invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply as indicated below.
|No||Procurement Reference Number||Subject of Procurement||Bid security|
|1||UPHL/SUPLS/2022-2023/00005||Supply & delivery of one (1) Double Cabin Pickup Motor vehicle.||UGX: 4,000,000|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 9:00 am to 5:00am during working hours.
- The bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non- refundable fee of UGX. 100,000 (Uganda shillings: One Hundred Thousand Shilling only). The payment shall be made to Uganda Property Holdings Limited’s Bank Account No.9030005843927 at Stannic Bank, Metro Branch. After payment, proceed to present the bank slip to Uganda Property Holdings Limited to obtain a receipt after which the Procurement and Disposal Unit will issue to you the bidding documents.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 11:00 am local time on 12th August, 2022. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security as stated in the table above. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representative, who chooses to attend at the address below at 11.30 am local timeon 12th August, 2022.
- There shall be no pre- bid meeting.
- Documents may be inspected, issued and delivered at:
Uganda Property Holdings Limited
Plot No. 6/8 Parliament Avenue, Farmers House.
P.O BOX 34140, Kampala
Procurement & Disposal Unit, Room G 8