INVITATION TO BID FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION OF PROVIDERS FOR PROVISION OF SUPPLIES, SERVICES & WORKS FOR FINANCIAL YEARRS 2022, 2023 -2023-2024, & 2024/2025.
|Procurement Reference Number: UPHL/srvcs, SPLS, WRKS/00029|
- Uganda Property Holdings Limited invites sealed bids from eligible bidders to be pre-qualified for provision of works, Services & Supplies below;
LOT 01 SUPPLY
|Sup/3000||Photocopying machines, Computers, Computer consumables and accessories|
|Sup/10000||Printers, Printer consumables and accessories|
|Sup/14000||Office Furniture and Fittings|
|Sup/15000||Assorted Office stationery/Consumables|
|Sup/16000||Office equipment’s and tools|
|Sup/20000||Uniforms, curtains, protective wear, carpets and promotion material|
|Sup||Supply of fire extinguishers|
LOT 02 SERVICES
|Non consultancy Services|
|Svcs/2000||Air Ticketing/ Travel|
|Svcs/3000||General Auctioning Services|
|Svcs||Telephone servicing and repairs.|
|Svcs/14000||Insurance Services( Property)|
|Svcs/17000||Repair and servicing of office equipment (Computers, Photocopiers, Printers, fire extinguishers etc…)|
|Svcs/19000||Printing, art and design|
|Svcs /22000||Security Services|
|Svcs /10000||Engraving services|
|Svcs/9000||Courier and document delivery services.|
|Svcs||Internet, email services & IT services|
|Svcs/8008:||Medical, Para-medical & Dental insurance|
|Svcs/20000||Repair & Maintenance of motor vehicles & Cycles|
|Svcs/18000||Motor vehicle hire services|
|Valuation of Properties|
LOT 03 WORKS
2. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding procedure contained in the Government of Uganda’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Authority Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 6(a) from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on working days.
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 6(a) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of U.shs 50,000 in cash to the UPHL’s Bank Account No. 9030005843927 Stanbic Bank, Metro Branch. The document should be collected by the prospective bidder or his representative. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
5. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 6(a) at or before 2:00 pm on 28th October 2022
Late bids/ Applications shall be rejected. Bids/Applications will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 6(a) at 2:30pm on 28th October 2022
6(a) ADDRESS WHERE DOCUMENTS, BID CAN BE INSPECTED AND ISSUED FROM:
Uganda Property Holdings Limited
Plot No. 6/8 Parliament Avenue.
P.O. Box 34140 Kampala-Uganda