UGANDA PROPERTY HOLDINGS LIMITED
BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN DOMESTIC BIDDING
- The Uganda Property Holdings Limited has allocated funds to be used for supply of one (1) Station Wagon Vehicle
- The Uganda Property Holdings Limited invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply as indicated below.
|No||Procurement Reference Number||Subject of Procurement||Bid security|
|1||UPHL/SUPLS/2020-2021/00071||Supply of One (1) Station Wagon Vehicle||Ugx: 6,000,000|
- 3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 8.00 am to 5:00am during working hours.
- 4. The bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of non- refundable fee of UGX. 100,000 One Hundred Thousand Shilling only).
- 5. The payment shall be made to Uganda Property Holdings Limited Account No.9030005843927at Stanbic Bank, Metro Branch. After payment, proceed to present the bank slip to Uganda Property Holdings Limited to obtain a receipt after which the Procurement and Disposal Unit will issue to you the bidding documents.Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 11:00 am local time on 31st May, 2021.
- 6. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security as stated in the table above. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representative who choose to attend at the address below at 11.30 am local time on 31st May, 2021.
- 7. There shall be no pre- bid meeting.
- 8. Documents may be inspected, issued and delivered at:
Uganda Property Holdings Limited
Plot No. 6/8 Parliament Avenue, Farmers House.
P.O BOX 34140, Kampala
Procurement & Disposal Unit, Room G8
- 9. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
|Public bid notice||3rd May 2021|
|Bid Closing date||31st May, 2021|
|Evaluation process||(Within 20 working days from bid closing date)|
|Display and communication of best evaluated bidders notice||(Within 5 working days from Contracts Committee award)|
|Contract signature||(After expiry of 10 working days from display of the best evaluated bidders notice and Attorney General’s approval)|